Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Medusa converting passive debuffs

I was fighting Medusa in the epic quest of the daily labs quest with void and his debuffs are supposed to be passive but the masochism node kept converting it into regeneration, is this a bug or part of the new meta?

Comments

• Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    They arent passive. His fear of the void is passive but his intimidating pressence ones arent, thats why they have solid borders
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,770 ★★★★★
    Passive debuffs don't exist.
    His debuffs are debuffs. Tgerefire they are affected by masoquism
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    As clarification for "passive debuffs don't exist," I believe the meaning is that they are passives with negative effects rather than "passive debuffs" according to the game, the same way there are no "passive buffs", just passives.

Void's intimidating debuffs are just non-damaging debuffs, like Armor Break.

One way to tell is that a champion affected by them starts gaining health from Willpower (at least until reversed by the debuffs). For the same reason, they are valid targets for masochism.

They have always been this way (and from your title I thought you meant that Medusa was converting them when she auto blocked, not when masochism triggered).
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,242 ★★★★★
    He debuff is Not pasive either. It just a pasive danmged from hes abilty