**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-man (Stark Enhanced) evade bug [Fix In Progress]

SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
When playing against the various Stark Spidermen in the last chapter of the new webslinger event and looking on the forum I noticed he is not getting his evade chance reduced against a variety of champions. With 4* Gwenpool at 5/50 at 57 combo (100% defensive ability reduction) he evaded a basic attack and same story with 4* 4/40 Crossbones with over 5 stacks of fury. It seems this is happening with other champions such as Falcon and Karnak as well. It isn't the biggest issue as he is still fairly easy to fight but I wanted to bring the issue into more light in case in the future the Stark Spidey appears as a more difficult boss where his evade would be more of a problem.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Let me double check on this one for you, and then I'll get back to you on this thread. Thanks!
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Yup faced the same challenge with my Gwenpool.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Thanks Wolf there is a video on Seatins channel called 3* webslinger challenge and at 9:50ish you can see it happen with Gwenpool
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I had a team with BW, Quake, and Hawkeye and he evade BW's special every single time I tried to use it on him. Like 4 times. My BW is duped 99.
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Had the same widow synergy team and while classic and morales didn't evade once, stark didn't seem reduced at all.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all. Looks like the team was able to reproduce this, and they're working on a fix right now. Thanks so much for letting us know about this one.