**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Original Magneto

Is so bad as i read?
Has some good utility?
I found him as 5 star but i don't know if rank up...

Comments

• SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    do you have any other options?
  • Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52
    The other 5star is iron fist....
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    take them two to rank 1 lv 25/25 and use them in arena
  • Roham2016Roham2016 Posts: 10
    if you have powerfull duped four star and three stars using rank one 25 five stars would not be much efective for arenas
    I say youd better rank up your magneto and forget about your iron fist for now.
    Cause magnetos buffs and special attacks are much better that iron fists
    I only have 3 4* at 4/40 (ultron, he and storm)
    i was asking just to understand if magneto have some good utility...but i don't want to invest iso and cata on a crappy 5 star...
    i think is better if i rank 4/40 one of my other Champions, now im going open a thread asking opinion about who is better
    thank u all for the advice!!
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    I like Mags. His S2 does a lot of damage and heal blocks people.
    sorry for the noob quest but....who is directed heal block? don't stop regeneration...so what is going to block?
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    The "regen" buff could still come up, but they wont heal any after successful S2 hit
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I also have Megneto as a 5*. He's one of my 12, and I think my least favorite. And I have IP. But Magneto's power gain is probably the slowest in the game. He has decent synergies, but I think that's really it. Bleed isn't even very good, and they nerfed it.