**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Falcon needs buff(s)!!!

Dear Kabam!

Please give some buffs to poor Falcon (like you did with LC, RHulk, Venom, Carnage, Juggs and many others). Falcon is unduly suppressed in the contest now, despite of he is an avenger!! He became the symbol of unlucky pulls from crystals..My modest suggestion is, that raise his critical rate to 100%, when his redwing is locked on, because he is able the see the week points of the armor of his opponents trough that. (-:

I hope you hear my request, I think Im not alone with this idea.

Comments

• SmashSmash Member Posts: 808 ★★★
    I agree that Falcon is really bad but OG Daredevil needs it more if it’s a skill champ. Besides, i have DD as a 6* so he should be next lol
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Member Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    It's safe to say nearly every (not all) champ over 2 years old needs a buff.

Honestly I think the cutoff should be the civil war event. Beast and Phoenix get special passes and we can debate the Duck and P99 and Psylocke but after Hyperion we saw an almost immediate arms race emerge. And excluding the ones who already got buffed and the few AMAZING ones like Quake and the original godly SL, Magik, Wolverine and such basically the entire first yeah gets a buff as well as almost every one from the second year.

1-trick ponies go first tho. Black Panther classic, iron fist (oh look the 2 halves of medusa), and Hawkeye would be basically be perfect if you gave him secondary DoT on Sp1 and 2 and the ability to refresh hemmhorage either by applying a new one or having to wait for the 1st to expire… and LET GAMORA SWING TWICE LIKE LUKE CAGE
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,893 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    It's safe to say nearly every (not all) champ over 2 years old needs a buff.

LET GAMORA SWING TWICE LIKE LUKE CAGE

She really should, shouldn't she? A cool-down timer wouldn't make her too overpowered.

Or her SP3 blaster ought to Incinerate or something.
  • roberto94roberto94 Member Posts: 779 ★★
    No, falcon lock down is already good, it prevent many thing. Try it against iceman after you break his ice armor first before inflicting lock down debuff by holding block after dashing backward