**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 star hyperion or 4 star Hela?

Both are unawakened

4 star hyperion or 4 star Hela? 41 votes

Hyperion
95%
winterthurShrimkinsSeverus35humzah217BrainimpacterTaxStewmanDaredevi1Fan7MrLalowDarkrider05Anonymous346DOKTOROKTOPUStufan_1974LovictienSpurgeon14PeterQuillAdvKittenPrimeCharlie_SceneChampioncritic 39 votes
Hela
4%
Spity68cx23433 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    edited October 2018
    Hyperion
    I love playing with Hela. It takes practice to play her effectively but when you do, her damage output is really nice.
    Lots of furies, armor break.. Can lead to a ton of damage in a quick burst. She also has nice synergies (Angela).

But overall, I think Hyperion has a lot more uses.
    He's poison immune, has tons of utilities (armor break, stun, power gain, regeneration). He is simple to use and hits like a truck.
    He's useful in every part of the game including AW both offense and defense. And the cherry on top, he doesn't have to be awakened to be effective.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Severus35 wrote: »
    I love playing with Hela. It takes practice to play her effectively but when you do, her damage output is really nice.
    Lots of furies, armor break.. Can lead to a ton of damage in a quick burst. She also has nice synergies (Angela).

But overall, I think Hyperion has a lot more uses.
    He's poison immune, has tons of utilities (armor break, stun, power gain, regeneration). He is simple to use and hits like a truck.
    He's useful in every part of the game including AW both offense and defense. And the cherry on top, he doesn't have to be awakened to be effective.

Agree. Every one of Hyperion's attacks are huge, and his power gain gives you so many options. Sometimes it doesn't seem fair using him.