Occult labs.....

I didn’t think it was in Kabams interest to take MODOKs lab, an event that was right on the positive side of the good/bad line, and update it to make it completely trash.

They cut the rewards down.
The increased the difficulty exponentially.
The cut down the amount of times you could do it per day.
They updated the nodes to basically all be negative and repeat when you reroll them.

Touche Kabam. You continue to keep the hits coming...

Comments

  • It’s kinda of annoying, having no guarantees, but it’s not complete trash
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 134
    it is 500 5* shards per day or better rewards for epic. Requires legit focus, war level attacks sometimes, but help me understand how this is a decrease in rewards.
  • my first 2 crystals from epic were t5b shards....then it's been 250 5* shards every one since :(
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 30
    Pretty sure the Lab before gave out less rewards but I understand the frustration. I just back out and walk away if I get a raw deal. Nothing says you need to complete it at Epic daily.
  • danm11danm11 Posts: 35
    I love the epic version, I have got more t2 alpha and t5 basic shards so far then I did for aw season rewards in gold 1. Keeps land forever and get rid of war as is full of cheaters
  • It is ridiculously hard. I run it with 2 5/65 plus a 4/55 and some support and it still sux. A lot of it is the nodes and particular champs but it is t5b so I burn units and push thru haven't missed am epic run yet.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 624
    Definitely harder on the higher difficulties, but the rewards are much better also. Got more t2a and t5b frags in a few days of Labs than for all of Season 4, although I did manage to score, for the second time in a row, rock-bottom rewards from Season crystals. But it's too lucrative a deal to pass up, although when war attack is on, it's nuts taking Epic with my B team. Somwhere between a nice challenge and 'are you kidding me?' with the node combinations though, and they do not randomize enough when you reroll.
  • Amonthir wrote: »
    Definitely harder on the higher difficulties, but the rewards are much better also. Got more t2a and t5b frags in a few days of Labs than for all of Season 4, although I did manage to score, for the second time in a row, rock-bottom rewards from Season crystals. But it's too lucrative a deal to pass up, although when war attack is on, it's nuts taking Epic with my B team. Somwhere between a nice challenge and 'are you kidding me?' with the node combinations though, and they do not randomize enough when you reroll.

    Those Season rewards kill me. One guy in ally gets 32k! Another gets 3k! I'm near the bottom with 4k. Stuff like this gets me closer and closer to deleting this game. My wife would be so happy.

  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 1,669
    edited October 12
    allinashes wrote: »
    Those Season rewards kill me. One guy in ally gets 32k! Another gets 3k! I'm near the bottom with 4k. Stuff like this gets me closer and closer to deleting this game. My wife would be so happy.

    Maybe RNG will get replaced with something else when other countries adopt viewpoints on lootcrates that are currently popular in Belgium and other European countries
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 318
    I think we can all agree that trials have been the best side event we’ve ever had they were less time consuming mostly because the difficulty was more inline with appropriate. These labs are far too time consuming and some of the matchup are actually impossible to beat
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 318
    It takes me 30-40 minutes to run through occult labs twice should be more like 15-20 minutes tops
  • belli300 wrote: »
    It takes me 30-40 minutes to run through occult labs twice should be more like 15-20 minutes tops

    This is a good idea... Same difficulty but half the fights. 3 total and half the time.

  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 18
    I just want more consistent and better rewards. Anything below Epic is not worth the effort.
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 117
    edited October 13
    The Labs in general are just poorly designed. A copy of Modok's Labs that were also poorly designed. Just another KABAM cash grab that wants us to spend on randomizers, potions and revives....
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 88
    It’s just garbage. Total push, credits needed, just for scrappy rewards. Thanks kabam. 👍
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 46
    I'm a decent player but it has been really beating me up lol. After a while I get frustrated and barely do it.
  • Hey y'all -

    Wanted to drop in and thank you guys for the feedback on this. I'm sorry to hear a lot of it isn't the most positive, but we totally get it and appreciate your thoughts on it nonetheless. We'll be passing it along to the rest of the team.
Sign In or Register to comment.