**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I just realized...

With the symbiote level difficulty coming out next week, that means we have to deal with the Golden adaptoid again. Does this mean we’ll be taking like 30k damage every 30 seconds? The symbiote at r5 and blade will definitely be very useful. I was able to clear master and epic 100% with a 5/50 blade, but I’m not sure about this difficulty.

Comments

• Options
    jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    It's supposed to be really hard, but apparently fewer paths or energy so it shouldn't take as long to complete.

The symbioide and boosts will be really essential, I'm guessing. Jealous of those who have Venom as a high-rank 5* for the synergy.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Can't wait for the videos on this. I am nowhere near that level of play myself.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    I am saving all my summoned sym boosts for that quest. Didn't even need the sym for epic completion but I have a feeling I will need him for sym quest
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Trust me, the Sym makes it much easier. I used Undying, Fight Dirty, Unknown Enemy, Killer Accuracy, and Frenzy. He went down much easier. That was with an R4.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Then again, we don't know what's in store. They did say it will be very difficult. Have to wait and see I guess.
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 570 ★★★
    It won’t be that bad. Once I got Garth (my symbiote) to max rank golden Louis was easy with the fight dirty boost. I’m actually having a positive outlook on the symbiote difficulty. If it’s difficult, wait for the YouTube tutorials.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Yeah same. I explored Epic and didn't need a single potion or any enhancements. But I guess the next difficulty is going to screw me up bad. So saving all the enhancements. Hopefully I can complete. Lady 5 star featured was a 5 star iron patriot. I hope it doesn't get repeated.