**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aspect of nightmares

This might not be a bug, but can someone tell me how it’s fair that this drains 50% of your normal health total. So if you go into a fight at 50% or lower you die? It takes the skill out of the fight. How is it not 50% of your remaining health??? @kabam3rdfnj5xb6hf.png

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    How exactlt dows it take the skill out of the fight go in with more than 50% hp and just play safe till after the degen ends and you get that HP back. Magiks limbo actually makes it so you gain even more back
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Just go in with 50.5% health and you’re good
  • lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    Does it take 50% of your total health pool or is it your current amount of health? For example, if you go in with 50% health, it takes you down to 25%?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    So don't start the fight under 50% it's not hard to figure out
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    This might not be a bug, but can someone tell me how it’s fair that this drains 50% of your normal health total. So if you go into a fight at 50% or lower you die? It takes the skill out of the fight. How is it not 50% of your remaining health??? @kabam3rdfnj5xb6hf.png

Luckily you had a reroll availoooops
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★

Some nodes or their combinations aren't very fun to fight. That's why you've got access to reroll them. That's why it's fair.

Also, without meaning to sound unkind, your argument is slightly weakened by the fact you're carrying Ghost Rider, who (if he weren't KO'd) would have had class advantage and one of the best regeneration abilities in the game.

Three options -
    1 - Next time, look ahead and save Ghost Rider for this one.
    2 - Dip into your potions and heal Hyperion to safely above 50% health
    3 - Just reroll the nodes.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    All those Aspect Nodes are annoying
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Does the mastery that increases healing give more than 50% on this node?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Does the mastery that increases healing give more than 50% on this node?

Yes, Recovery will enable you to recover more health than you lose.

Also you can use Magik, even unduped - fire off a special attack, and you'll recover the lost health for those few seconds from Limbo, and then again at the end of the Nightmare.

Haven't tried Ghulk, as I only have him at 3* - does this effect trigger Face Me?