**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Map 5 advice

I'm currently in a chilled alliance that doesn't run map 5 (only 3). The thing is, I need a good income source of t4cc and t4b, which I hear is found in the map 5 crystal. I also didn't play much AQ (was more focused with EQ and uncollected recently). First off, I know AQ depends on prestige, so I'm posting a couple of pics of my roster. A couple of questions would be: Do I have enough prestige to do map 5? Is yes, which champs are best for that map? Would appreciate some detailed advice!
td1fo8ssscis.jpg
cktdcp89te2k.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Good questions. Not the easiest to answer.

1. Can you do map 5 - probably if your skill level is consistently at helping with boss kills on map 3 and can handle sentinels
    2. Prestige - it’s low. But any alliance you would join would probably be low and so the difficulty would be low
    3. Champions - iceman and gwenpool are a good start. Many players like a regen champion although I started map 5 without a Dr Voodoo, Wolverine, Ultron etc - i had to play very well and I improved quickly. I would suggest 1-2 regen champs to fill out your AQ team. Perhaps Mephisto.