**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting 4 stars, 5 stars and 6 stars

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
It makes people sad when they have bad pulls in the 4 stars, 5 stars and 6 stars. At first I did then I decided to change my approach to the game and see things in a different perspective. So in order to do that, I started expecting the god tier champs collosus, iron patriot and kamala khan to the new 6 star roster. I had a collosus of a day grinding for a 4 star crystal. I so wished to get a karnak so the focus was on but when it landed on karnak it rolled over to doctor octopus and end up losing focus this was an epic troll moment. Another instance is when I rolled my first 5 star hoping to end up on a collosus but stopped at the Hood which ended up to be another collosal failure so had to hide behind the wood with the Hood along with the other boys in the Hood. Another instance is using the phc for when I wanted an iron patriot because I am a fan of his salute a true patriot after he fires those rockets. Ended up on a hulkbuster which was designed for the Hulk but ended up on me getting busted so much for the grand salute. When I spinned for a 4 star she hulk ended up getting his cousin the Og Hulk himself and Hulk smashed me into oblivion for eyeing the She Hulk. So much for an eye candy now my eyes are the size of cotton candies remind me to never make the Hulk angry. I spinned my second 5 star and hoped for a Kamala Khan because she can and i can't and look where it ended on a Black Panther civil war and I was locked in a civil war since I called his costume a showpiece. For Valentine's day my girlfriend at that day wanted a red or white magneto as a v day gift ended up with a ghostrider and the next day she took the bike and vanished like a ghost so much for red and white now my face is black and white. Next is when I wanted a Falcon when it was released but when I popped the crystal it got falcon punched and landed on an X23 hey since when i had 23 Xs or should I say exes. Another instance was a nice spin of a gambit but the crystal ran away from him like a bandit and stopped at a star lord which I ended up calling him star studded or so being nearly vaporised when he shot his gun shut me otherwise. Last but not the least if anyone lives till 2099 if you meet the punisher ask for his autograph before being sent to the Gallows a coincidence since his name is actually Gallows.
I could go on but that is it but this is how the game can be played expect nothing and you won't be dissapointed. Have fun and happy gaming... sooner or later you may land on a good one don't lose heart.

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    okay then
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Same
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Lol wtf is this.. I love it dude. How you even wrote with such grammar boggles me but it made me laugh so cheers bro!
  • DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    Kabam need to balance all the champs better. They need to improve most champions, have no God tier champs, make all champs equally useful