**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Arena Top 150 needs to increase

Time to make 5* arenas top 400 or higher.

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    I dont think that will help, when people start seeing cutoffs after afew champs, it would just go back to a certain cutoff.

When people miss or just made the cutoff, it will drive people to keep pushing the score since they dont want to miss.

There is no sign me garanteed spot in any featured grind.

U do know if over 401+ people all go for the champ someones gona miss. Right?

Someone has to be 151..just like someone is gona be 401.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Makes for higher engagement if they put the champs in the milestones. 15-30-45 million gets 3-4-5 star. I don’t bother with arena at all. It’s boring and not worth the effort to probably not get the champ without cheating or spending for internet cool points. If I had a finite goal to definitely get the champ, I’d get interested again.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Makes for higher engagement if they put the champs in the milestones. 15-30-45 million gets 3-4-5 star. I don’t bother with arena at all. It’s boring and not worth the effort to probably not get the champ without cheating or spending for internet cool points. If I had a finite goal to definitely get the champ, I’d get interested again.

Milestones!? Lol.

Arena scores get easier and easier to obtain as everyone upgrades and acquires new champs. A milestone system will not work.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Maybe add featured grandmaster crystals of the champs arena to the top milestones I think that’d be cool
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »

Milestones!? Lol.

Arena scores get easier and easier to obtain as everyone upgrades and acquires new champs. A milestone system will not work.

Not that easy. Just because most people have a few more 5 stars and perhaps a 6 star doesn’t mean getting 50 million points is no big deal now.

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »

Milestones!? Lol.

Not that easy. Just because most people have a few more 5 stars and perhaps a 6 star doesn’t mean getting 50 million points is no big deal now.

So what is a reasonable milestone for you?

50m as a milestone? Would you grind for a returning champ (such as 5* Carnage) for 50m? How about a new champ? What about a Corvus?

Because there’s so much variation in demand, there’s no “fair” milestone to set.

50m might be low for you, but it might not be low for others. Similarly, 65m might be high for you but not for others.