**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Overheating compensation

I might be wrong and overheating has not yet been fixed, but I’m under the impression that the game no longer melts your phone. If this is the case then why haven’t we had compensation? It’s been about 4 months since the game started overheating. For pretty much the entirety of July, my alliance mates and I could barely play for more than 15 minutes. This cost us AQ rewards, exploration of the monthly Quest and the chance to progress. Are we not getting compensation?

Comments

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Appreciation week was "compensation".
  • Options
    Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    Was it officially stated to be compensation for overheating?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Loken4000 wrote: »
    Was it officially stated to be compensation for overheating?

Yup. Done deal now.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah that was our compensation, I'd feel better about it if the problem was completely fixed though.
  • Options
    TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    That was not the compensation! That was apart of it and more later when it was decided and issue totally resolved.
  • Options
    Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    Cool thanks guys. In summary we got partial and badly communicated compensation for an issue that may not be fixed yet. Right. Got it
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

The question with relation to compensation around performance issues in the 19.0 update has already been answered here back in August. If you are still experiencing any performance issues, please contribute to one of our dedicated threads to the topic at the top of the Bugs and Known Issues section. This is where we are gathering details from player reports that will help in our continued efforts to improve game performance.
This discussion has been closed.