**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela

Just pulled her as my first six star. Don’t really know much about her. Should I be happy or just meh?

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Be the Most Happier Mcoc She Really Good
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Well you should be happy you lucky &#@/...lol. She doesn't need to be duped and hits like a freaking truck. She's the suicide queen so can hit even harder. Definitely one of the better six star pulls. Go to YouTube and learn her.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    I have a 6* Angela. Great champ. Definitely be happy with her. I use her in a lot of content.
  • Just pulled her as my first six star. Don’t really know much about her. Should I be happy or just meh?

You just got lucky dude. She is a mega damage dealer. And she does so without any debuff on the opponent, which helps on a bunch of nodes.
    Plus, she doesn't require to be duped.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    She was my second 6* champ. She's pretty good, her critical hits has potential to do good amt of damage and I like her regen. While tegan not the best, it does help.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited October 2018
    @chrissbjordann I would be in love. Angela passively regens 5% of lost health for every 10% she losses- granting up to 50% regen per match. Add 6* passive for monster regen.

Her other abilities may mislead you at first. It states “two max stacks of any passive” Easily obtain 3 if done correctly. Attack until you gain one bar of power. Nearly always gain two stacks of fury before sp2, allowing you to use sp1 for the longer fury buff. She will have three stacks of fury when her first bar of power fills again. Nearly doubling her base attack rating and her crit is off the chain. Win/Win Happy time.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Def be happy, love her at 5*, but no clue why she doesn't inflict a little bleed.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i have her you'll love her can fight anything if you use her right
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Angela is awesome
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    I have my 5 star at r4..You will love her.keep doing sp1 rotation