**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, remove the ability to inflict bleed.

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
That makes sense, now it is useless in next aw season. Can't count how many champ affected for this. Also what's the point buffing venom-carnage who are heavily depend on bleed for big damage. And most popular rank 5 champ blade, rip bro. This kill some champ in aw entirely like archangel, gp. Also don't forget to remove deep wound from mastery.

Comments

• HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    I agree about AA, he will be completely useless. The rest will be ok.
  • HodgePodge19HodgePodge19 Posts: 15
    From the way I read it, it will be rotating from season to season. So all of season 5 your bleed champs will be handicapped.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Idk what people are talking about GP sucking in Season 5. I fight a Stun/Bleed immune Modok every war and solo him with her she doesn't rely on bleed tbh
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They did say that bleed champions will be less effective the entire season so I think we'll be seeing it more than some of you think

It sucks and it just shows you how out of touch with their playerbase in this game, why buff them in the 1st place make ss a bleed machine and have masteries that effect bleed and make all kinds of good champions that inflict bleed or need it to trigger other abilities if they were just going to take a dump on them and deep wounds.

I really hope they don't go through with it for their sake, it's getting panned just about everywhere by a majority of the playerbase and then not give tools to adjust to it all.

I don't necessarily need bleeders to be good on aw offense but I have a lot of bleeders and was planning to bring in some interesting combinations that have some good bleeders and s lot of my allaince members have good ones to that will be kinda useless I war attack.

If they want to do this give us things to adjust, much more
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Ragman23 wrote: »
    It'd be a rotating global buff....and only once in a while in AW. Just dont bring him, unlless I read wrong.

739fre6y3z5o.jpeg

Oh and *cycle