**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Nightcrawler

Just pulled a 6* night crawler. Thought? Is he any good? And can he be used effectively?

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Defense, defense, defense. It’s a free unduped r4 5 star.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Idk why ppl label nc as a defensive character. By now I'm sure most high level players kno how to easily switch his stance. Without his evade he's such an easy defender.

On attack Nightcrawler is rly good. I've gotten some huge crits with my 3/45 (although mine is duped). He has the unique deep wounds mechanic which is good for chip damage and will bypass stuff like safeguard. Sp1 gives extra evade while in neyaphem (use it before baiting tricky specials, it basically makes him sesm), and cruety in swashbuckling.

My favorite part of using nc on offense is that his first light attack has a lot of range. It's also really fast. This makes it really easy to intercept
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Idk why ppl label nc as a defensive character. By now I'm sure most high level players kno how to easily switch his stance. Without his evade he's such an easy defender.

On attack Nightcrawler is rly good. I've gotten some huge crits with my 3/45 (although mine is duped). He has the unique deep wounds mechanic which is good for chip damage and will bypass stuff like safeguard. Sp1 gives extra evade while in neyaphem (use it before baiting tricky specials, it basically makes him sesm), and cruety in swashbuckling.

My favorite part of using nc on offense is that his first light attack has a lot of range. It's also really fast. This makes it really easy to intercept

Agree 100%. He’s very good on attack and not so much on defense anymore
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Plus....jdi1ogyq8ud8.png

Heimdall counter and he can get some massive crits if you store cruelty charges (kinda like SESM)
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    taojay1 wrote: »

People say the same thing about MODOK, that he's all defense. He's great on defense, no doubt, but I like MODOK as an offensive champion just as much, if not more.