Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Will i get banned for using 2 devices? (Account sharing thing)

somanyquestionboisomanyquestionboi Posts: 10
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Hey, I've created my smurf account on my Iphone SE about a month ago,
Now i'm playing the game with a new android phone.

Sometimes i switch accounts while questing, because my 2 years old Iphone SE still faster than the new android phone in this game.

Should i stop doing this?

It's the same IP adress all the time, don't worry i'm not calling any of my talented friends to do the quests for me :D

Sorry for my bad english btw, it's been long time since i'm not speaking this language.

Comments

• Options
    And
    Why the android version of mcoc is still terrible?
    Yes i know apple won't die even if they are keep making terrible phones for next 10 years and there will be so many IOS users
    But the interface can be much faster in these new android phones. Cause you know, they're better :smile:
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, so long as you are the one who created the accounts and you're the only one playing them, you're totally fine.
This discussion has been closed.