**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you good or are you ok?

Need a player with 6000+ prestige wants to find a home with no drama and just play atmosphere. We run AW 3 groups and AQ is 2 map 5’s and group 3 In aQ is map 3 so yeah have time to do other parts of the game. We need to kick a free loader. We aren’t the top alliance but we get stuff done. If you think you can game with a 16 mill alliance then find me at line at escouts or ClanHQ at Escouts#THoi

Comments

• EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    Need one. Open right now.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    6k prestige?! That's really high for what you're pitching. That's very high with only a 16 million rating.
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    6k prestige?! That's really high for what you're pitching. That's very high with only a 16 million rating.

No its not? Im in a 16 mill rated ally. My prestige is 7600. We are plat 3. Run 5x5. Rating doesnt mean anything bro. Work om your prestige

Really? I stand corrected. Seemed high for that total Alliance level, but i guess it's all in your top champs. I was wrong. My bad. Happy recruiting.
    @Escouts I know someone who's looking. He's really good. He's looking for P3. What War rating are you guys? I'll let him know. He's 6,300 I think.
    We are open and have one spot for a person that can communicate and wants to play.

The Aloha state
    Just had a spot open up due to someone sitting in AQ for to long and not communicating. If you can do those two things we have a home for you. We are open at The Aloha State
    Still need that one spot filled before tomorrow.
    Just had a spot open up.
    Looking for three 😳