**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When you don't have a regeneration reversal or block...

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
Epic labs loves to give the enemy Recovery buff, 10 straight eye gouging heart stopping times in a row. And you're stuck maximum rerolls met try again tomorrow

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I couldn’t be bothered to do epic too much hassle decided to do heroic as the rewards are actually insane got 800 4 star shards from 2 crystals
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    I couldn’t be bothered to do epic too much hassle decided to do heroic as the rewards are actually insane got 800 4 star shards from 2 crystals
    I got some nice 5* shards
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

I know what u mean ,got a 2k of 5* shards last week
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Guillotine.
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    If u dont have champs to handle regen fully unlock despair mastery. Paired with a champ that stacks debuffs u will shut it down
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure you must already know this but recovery won't do anything unless the champ itself has regenerative abilities
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    SL is your answer.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    pupnn021hssu.jpg
    So, my general rule of thumb for preparing champs for Epic difficulty is this; One double immune or one bleed immune and one poison immune, one power controller, one heal block or reversal champs and damage heavy or DOT.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    It ain't worth the rewards to do them. That's how I feel, but if you got the lineup good luck. I will spend efforts in monthly event quest and arena.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    It ain't worth the rewards to do them. That's how I feel, but if you got the lineup good luck. I will spend efforts in monthly event quest and arena.

With 5 difficulties to choose from, I'd say that you can definitely find a difficulty that is worth the time to do them. Epic is tough, but not for everyone. Drop a step or two lower and you'll still get some pretty good rewards.
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    edited October 2018
    Use duped SL if you have him and you can fight good to maintain a combo. He can overtake any regen champ, be it with recovery or with buffet.