**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kill the BOSS

玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
My average Champs are 3500+, how to kill the BOSS (50000++) in AW ?

I can't even evade, the attacks keep coming until i get KO.

Comments

• 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Can you kill the boss 50000+ in AW using Champs 3500+ ?

Possible ?
    Lrrrr wrote: »
    All thing$ are po$$ible in MCOC!

Stun Immune, Parry does not work, my hits on the Boss cause so little damage

I don't see any possibilities, maybe possible when my Champs reached 10000+, at my current 3500+ i don't see any chance.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Maybe you're playing at a level you shouldn't be at.

And stun immune? Well of course. All bosses are in AW, right? Being a boss killer takes more than a slick roster, and big hitters. It's a specific skill set for the game. True boss killers probably couldn't take a 50k boss down in 3min with a 3500 champ probably even. But they would be close.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    It can be done just depends on the boss. Alt damage from different champs can make up a lot of the health damage you need. Champs like domino on her special 3 can drain a boss quickly. Sl if you can carry the combo and land a shock. Sparky if you build counters and land a special 2. There are more but it depends upon who the boss is. Being stun immune you need to practice intercept attacks and bait and evade special attacks to preserve health. It's not about how high the champ pi is its about knowing your champs and how they work. You also need to know how the bosses abilities work. Find some 5* champs to duel. Start with 4*s to attack with and work down to your 2*s. You get 5 free duels a day use them to practice and you will be killing aw bosses in no time.
    If you want information on the best champs to take for specific boss fights in aw post your champs and a list of your most common aw bosses you struggle with and I'm sure you will get tips from guys on the forum. You may also want to look at your masteries and see if you are getting the most from your champs
    edited October 2018
    Dshu wrote: »
    If you want information on the best champs to take for specific boss fights in aw post your champs and a list of your most common aw bosses you struggle with and I'm sure you will get tips from guys on the forum. You may also want to look at your masteries and see if you are getting the most from your champs

AW is in fight right now, the enemy boss is 5* Stark Spiderman 50000+ pi, my Champs are average 3500+ ( all KO: Doc Octopus, Cable, MoonKnight).
    ŁŤÇ wrote: »
    Maybe you're playing at a level you shouldn't be at.

And stun immune? Well of course. All bosses are in AW, right? Being a boss killer takes more than a slick roster, and big hitters. It's a specific skill set for the game. True boss killers probably couldn't take a 50k boss down in 3min with a 3500 champ probably even. But they would be close.

I see, TQ.

* I would like to learn skills of TBK {True Boss Killer).
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    It takes experience, practice and confidence.

All of which needs time to build up. Don't be impatient when trying to build a skill set. =)

All the best.
    xNig wrote: »
    It takes experience, practice and confidence.

All of which needs time to build up. Don't be impatient when trying to build a skill set. =)

All the best.

probably another 6 months of practice :):):)
    Against any spider venom is your best friend. His bleed and ability to counter all evades will easily destroy spidey
    Dshu wrote: »
    Against any spider venom is your best friend. His bleed and ability to counter all evades will easily destroy spidey

TQ, now i know.

but i havent yet pull Venom. :(
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Hyperion can also do it.....hit him once and spam specials.
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Also play for the alliance, if there is someone with a better roster or apt attackers, let them take the boss. Become a miniboss killer first, then move to the boss!