**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are the tough fights with crazy nodes in this month's Epic difficulty of chapter 3?

Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
Specifically the Symb Supreme Chapter (3.2) as I am close to 100% 3.1

I mainly have R4 starlord and R5 Lil Symb to work with. Other champs include 5/50 Void/Domino/Archangel. Would like to know if I can take down without using revives or other resources. I have above average skill set but not elite.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The Omega was a pain, but he's newer so I'm still getting used to keeping a distance.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    There’s a frost on that map, so bring a counter to her
    And there’s an aspect of war path
    And an aspect of chaos path (which I’m usually pretty bad at)
    But just bring some skill, and don’t be shy with the symbiotic enhancements
    You should be fine
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    There’s a frost on that map, so bring a counter to her
    And there’s an aspect of war path
    And an aspect of chaos path (which I’m usually pretty bad at)
    But just bring some skill, and don’t be shy with the symbiotic enhancements
    You should be fine

I'm kinda saving the enhancements for Symb difficulty as Im pretty sure it will be ridiculous. Either way, if I have to, I will use enhancements
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    This months event is extremely weak compared to the last 3 months.
    This months event is extremely weak compared to the last 3 months.

Except for boss fights, what were the tough **** fight examples from last 3 months?
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I hated the aspect of chaos path because can't seem to get the timing right.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    You don't really need enhancements for 3.2 in Epic. Aspect of Chaos is a pretty tough path as there is a Domino and a dorm, the dorm you have to fight twice which sucks. Other than that, not really much to worry about besides the Aspect of War path, but there are only 3 fights with the node and they are all easy fights.

Take it slow and you will be fine. Your void can solo the boss with the right RNG, if not he is easy enough to take down as long as you don't dex too much or bring in buff heavy champs.
    You don't really need enhancements for 3.2 in Epic. Aspect of Chaos is a pretty tough path as there is a Domino and a dorm, the dorm you have to fight twice which sucks. Other than that, not really much to worry about besides the Aspect of War path, but there are only 3 fights with the node and they are all easy fights.

Take it slow and you will be fine. Your void can solo the boss with the right RNG, if not he is easy enough to take down as long as you don't dex too much or bring in buff heavy champs.

Thanks, I already got initial clear and just took down aspect of war path. First matchup against that Dorm now....wish I had 5/50 blade but only have him at 4/40 which wont do much damage
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »

Thanks, I already got initial clear and just took down aspect of war path. First matchup against that Dorm now....wish I had 5/50 blade but only have him at 4/40 which wont do much damage
    4:40 blade will do fine the dormamu wasn’t the worst thing in the world
    Kobster84 wrote: »

yea I just took down the first dorm with SL....
    entered at 40% HP, took some punches to the face, switched HP and 3 hit KO with 100% HP on me....not a bad node to play with lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

yea I just took down the first dorm with SL....
    entered at 40% HP, took some punches to the face, switched HP and 3 hit KO with 100% HP on me....not a bad node to play with lol
    I got so u lucky with domino she was on 1% health and we switched and boom critical failure and then she was back on 100% health for the rest of my champs