**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Hyperion is missing his SP2 against GG boss in AQ map 5

My hyperion is missing the first hit of his SP2 after i finish a 5 hit combo and GG is blocking the other 2 hits and then handing my hyperion in 100 pieces to me. Anyone at Kabam please kindly let me know why is this happening.

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Viksimtian wrote: »
    My hyperion is missing the first hit of his SP2 after i finish a 5 hit combo and GG is blocking the other 2 hits and then handing my hyperion in 100 pieces to me. Anyone at Kabam please kindly let me know why is this happening.

Can you post a video?
  • ViksimtianViksimtian Posts: 50

Can you post a video?

Sorry I cant now as the GG is down so i cannot fight him again to make a video but you can have my word that what i have told is absolutely true.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is something that the team has already been looking into, but if you can tell us what Champions you see this occur with, where you're seeing it (mode/quest, etc.), and who you're fighting against, that would be very helpful!

Thank you!

Known issue but I am unsure on fix.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I love that the only answer they ever have is “oh thanks for telling us! Can you please let us know what champ you were using, your mothers blood type, the speed of the nearest shooting star, the cost of diesel fuel in the nearest town with a female mayor, the color of the last soda you drank and the suns temperature divided by Miley Cyrus.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Can you post a video?

Sorry I cant now as the GG is down so i cannot fight him again to make a video but you can have my word that what i have told is absolutely true.

I have no reason to doubt you, but in issues like these, verbal/written accounts can unintentionally omit some important details. A fair number of "bugs" that are reported are just interactions with which the reporter is unfamiliar. I'm not saying this is one of those cases, I'm just saying that it's tough to tell with the limited information given.

I'd suggest recording your Hyperion/Goblin fights moving forward to see if you can capture what you're seeing. If you can, post it here. It'll get much more traction this way.

Can you post a video?

I have no reason to doubt you, but in issues like these, verbal/written accounts can unintentionally omit some important details. A fair number of "bugs" that are reported are just interactions with which the reporter is unfamiliar. I'm not saying this is one of those cases, I'm just saying that it's tough to tell with the limited information given.

I'd suggest recording your Hyperion/Goblin fights moving forward to see if you can capture what you're seeing. If you can, post it here. It'll get much more traction this way.

OK hopefully if i get the chance to fight GG tomorrow in AQ, I will record the video and post it. But i hope you understand that fight would be an intentional suicide for which Kabam has never compensated. I hope you guys restore me the items which i have lost thanks to this bug.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/foup0Qw3av4

Just did a test. No issues. (I don't use Hyperion. lol)
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    @Viksimtian well im sorry to inform you due the "complexity" of in game design, bugs affecting the player tend to be really difficult to fix(see pure skill, cpt&ms marvel sp2) so while it will be fixed the window of time for said fix is unknown, but be sure to buy one if their amazing and not abussive offers in the store or get some units for fgmc's for a "chance" at getting a champ we may or not damage in the future
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It appears to be something related to your combo. Perhaps you did a 2/3/4 hit combo before using the special?
    I know that if you land the special mid combo, there is an higher chance for it to fail to connect
    It appears to be something related to your combo. Perhaps you did a 2/3/4 hit combo before using the special?
    I know that if you land the special mid combo, there is an higher chance for it to fail to connect

I did a 5 hit combo and then fired the sp2 as clearly mentioned in my post
    xNig wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/foup0Qw3av4

Just did a test. No issues. (I don't use Hyperion. lol)

AQ is on please do a fight against GG tomorrow and then post a video