**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 5* Quake (unawakened) worth R4?

I currently have a 5* CapIW (duped) and a 5* Quake (unduped) at R3. I'm planning to rank up my Cap to R4 but I will also be completing Act 5 shortly and will receive the R3-R4 Crystal. With my luck i'll probably get a Science Gem. I do not have void yet and I have no other science champs at R3..

What are community thoughts on this?

Thank you for your advice

Is 5* Quake (unawakened) worth R4? 55 votes

Yes (Rank Up CapIW and Quake if you get Science R3-R4 Gem)
65% 36 votes
Yes (Wait to see if you get Science R3-R4 Gem)
12% 7 votes
No (Rank up CapIW and hope you don't get science gem)
16% 9 votes
No (Rank up neither and wait to see if you get science gem)
5% 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    edited October 2018
    I would 5/65 that Cap IW, If you got a science gem that wouldn't be the worst thing ever either, just would wait for Void.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I'd wait on the R3-4 crystal and then decide. If you get something other than science, then you should rank up Cap with your resources and use the crystal on another champ.

I love Quake, though. Prefer her awakened, but she's a blast anyway.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Rank cap. He’s a monster. SP2 = Dead
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Only rank quake if you are an expert at parrying with her and cycling her hold blocks.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I used to love Quake and used her for much of the content. Even found great value in her during act 5 with nodes like biohazard.
    These days I rarely find much use for her and she sits as a defender in AW.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Well she'll make a good comeback with Blade's nerf
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    Well she'll make a good comeback with Blade's nerf

Dont call it blade's nerf, just call it the AW nerf, its less misleading
  • Options
    BsnkomBsnkom Posts: 25
    Quake is a beast for war. No need to be duped tho. However like orher mentioned you need to master her block to see her shine. Quake is going to awesome now that bleed inmunity are coming
  • Options
    Quake is awesome if you can play her right, i still use my 4 star rank 4 in pretty much everything.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I love quake's game mechanics, but I don't have her, so I don't really know how good her damage is. anyway, you might not get science gem, so first do act 5, think later. same with awg - you might decide whom to wake up and then dupe all of your champs you wanted to use ag on naturally from cryss.
    decision making is hard, don't do it until you need to)