**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Friend request Disconnect. [Merged Threads]

savemejebusxsavemejebusx Posts: 47
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is the third time I have a had a friend request from the same 1 star account. I forget the full name and next time I shall screenshot it to show you, but it was something like "Hello *name*"

The account was a one star with around 400 rating and I rejected the request each time.

It was only on the third request that I realised as soon as i clicked reject that my connection dropped on my game, and thinking back it did it the other two times this person sent a friend request.

I wouldn't have even brought it to anyones attention if I hadn't just read an article about how receiving a certain message on PS4 can brick your PS4, and it made me think about my issue and if there was a possibility of it being similar.

Anyone else had anything like this happen?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I have this stuck friend request. Every time I try to deny it, the game server freezes. And then when I restart it comes back. Please make it go away!
    https://youtu.be/kgqr8ZyZf6I
    My ign: Lonewolf 80
    2xcoxdvg1sse.png

It’s back again! Come on @Kabam Miike help me!
  • Tomr4586Tomr4586 Posts: 14
    I been having the same issue on my.second account but not from one stars all different levels but when I reject the request I lose connection and when I log back into my second account they are still in the request spot its been happening for a week now that I rejected their request and yet still keep coming up
  • Hey there!

Thanks for dropping in to bring this to our attention. We're going to bring up the disconnect happening after requests being denied to the rest of the team as it sounds really odd. However, this isn't going to be any kind of Trojan but rather a bug that needs to be addressed.
  • Tylz101Tylz101 Posts: 44
    When I get sent friend requests and try to accept them my game says it loses connection and I need to fully reload the game again please sort this out
  • Hey there!

Thanks for letting us know you're also experiencing this! I'm sorry for the frustration behind all this, gang. We're still looking into it.
    @Kabam Vydious I reported this ages ago and got ignored. Glad you're finally looking into it
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/92747/stuck-friend-request