**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Load Screen Hangup

I'm experiencing an ongoing issue (among all the other ongoing issues) where on some fights (all modes) the loading screen just stays there and it never connects to the fight and the app needs to be forced closed and re-opened. More of an annoyance in AQ/EQ, but in war it causes a death from timing out.

Comments

• Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    I had just posted to my alliance if they were having long load screen times all of a sudden. It’s happening with WiFi or cell phone data.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    That has been happening to me too
  • Options
    JoBoB1982JoBoB1982 Posts: 32
    Getting really tired of this, having the exact same issues as well...
  • Options
    JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Same, but I did notice that if you hit fight too fast before waiting for your characters picture to load up, that is when it usually happens to me. Not saying it's our fault as the speed of our fingers should not matter.
  • Options
    Hello Ezmyr,

We're sorry to hear you're having issues with hang ups. Would you mind please following the link below and giving us some more information on the issue and your phone model?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest

Any additional information you can provide will really help our team investigate.

Kind Regards,
    Porkchop
  • Options
    EzmyrEzmyr Posts: 14
    Device and Version: iPhone 6 MG542LL/A

Device Operating System:
    iOS 12.0.1 but it's done it since before 12.0 with increasing frequency

Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Cellular or WiFi:
    Both

Game Version Installed:

Game Mode:
    All

Champions Affected:
    All

Active Boosts:
    Happens with or without.

Description of the Issue:
    The loading screen just stays there and it never connects to the fight and the app needs to be forced closed and re-opened.