**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We need some love for the iron man gang

Iron man, superior IM, war machine, hulk buster, and iron patriot sit at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to tech champs. I mean cmon, IM has terrible armor up/break abilities and his regen is the easiest to counter. Let's not forget IM and SIM have the easiest specials to dodge. Maybe take a page out of ultron's book and give them 2 regen (50% and 25% health). Or make their armor breaks more potent and last longer. I love iron man as a character, but it sucks he is essentially useless

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    He's useless in Marvel Future Fight as well, I don't know why such an iconic character, one of the most iconic characters, has to suck so very much.
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    He's useless in Marvel Future Fight as well, I don't know why such an iconic character, one of the most iconic characters, has to suck so very much.

You have other iconic guys like Thor, hulk, and spidey who have been here since the beginning and they are actually useful. they fixed regular cap by introducing cap ww2. Poor iron man family.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    They really need a buff, especially since i just got an Iron Man from my 5* crystal lol
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    NEO wrote: »
    They really need a buff, especially since i just got an Iron Man from my 5* crystal lol

I have the essential 5* Iron Patriot myself, one of my 4 5* champs - along with Colossus and Loki. Seriously.

Thankfully I have Storm as my 4th.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I agree they need a buff along with colossus.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Colossus at least has bleed immunity and when duped could pose an issue on thorns node in war at lower tiers.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    so much for "armored geniuses"....
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Iron Man:
    Change L1 to L2 animation and slightly scale up power

L2 missiles similar to War machine L1 but Incinerate
    (SIM gets an L2 animation similar to Venom L1 as it's a SYMBIOTE! And this attack has massive armor break)

Hulbuster
    give special damage boosts per Armor stack and each armor reduces enemy fury proficiency by 7%

War Machine
    L2 needs Incinerate added ON TOP of the Bleed
    L1 needs to have slightly higher base damage

Empty Clip has the added effect of triggering 2 stacks of Armkr for the duration of enemy special attacks and provides 2 stacks of fury during the duration of his special attacks

Empty Clip now triggers at 23% as a last stand
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    I have to admit that iron man does suck. But his regen is handy in certain situations and can be a counter to iceman's coldsnap.
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    edited July 2017
    I agree that they should revamp Iron Man. Both in his design and his abilities. Iron Man doesn't just shoot repulsors, he has a variety of weapons in his armor. Although his Signature Abilitiy is decent and he has good Synergies, I feel that compared to the rest of the Avengers, he's lacking
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Superior Iron Man is not bad to me honestly. his Arc Overload has saved me a lot in War and his SP2 if crit can do 10-15k damage. i think he's a very good character overall.

but i think War Machine, Iron Patriot, Hulkbuster should get buffed as OP stated. they are useless even in defense.
  • hifans808hifans808 Posts: 17
    Making it so that the health recovery is based on the base health in war has definitely significantly reduced their defensive usefulness.

Having said that, I still like using them offensively for degen quests in 5.1
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Iron Man does suck, and ironically, Superior Iron Man sucks worse
  • namelessnameless Posts: 31
    Palanthrax wrote: »

Actually he just got a buff in Marvel Future Fight and he's useful now
  • namelessnameless Posts: 31
    Wouldn't say they suck, I just think either Iron man or SIM needs a new move set.
  • Injuries_IrkedInjuries_Irked Posts: 41
    Map 6 and tier 1 War IM and SIM will save u tons of potions and revives with their arc overload. lol I don't know why you'd ever want to put them on defense. R4 5* will plow through the field in War
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    1.Iron man should use his starktech to give different effects for each class(not poison or bleed or degen).
    2. War machine should have more armor when fighting bigger champs.
    3. HB just needs to be back to what he was before 12.0.
    4. change Iron mans l3. He can call other iron suits and they can all attack the opponent.
    5. Superior iron man has tazers on his arms and powerful repulsors
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Looks like Tony Stark can take care of Spider man but can't even take care of himself ...sad