**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Practice mode

With the constant changes to the game I think we should be given a form of practice mode where we could pick the champ we wish to fight pick the ai type of difficulty and possibly how often specials will be used so we can learn to counter them and possibly even pick story mode bosses as well this would give new players a good chance to prepare for map 5 sentinels and see if they are ready for certain bosses and game modes having only 4/40 champs it's hard to learn and practice for map 5 because the low damage their specials become unblockable before we have the chance to understand them!

Comments

• Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    edited October 2018
    Dont think you prepare well “dumbing” down the enemy from what you will face. Personally had/have similer thoughts. I think they should have a duel area or reformat one on one arena, where highest or lowest version of a champ can be selected..so max version of champ or r1 version. And do away with duel as we know it. Also think they should add a short path to new champs in EQ.. not take anything away just add a path similar to Venom in act 4 on new characters.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Swimmer15 wrote: »
    Dont think you prepare well “dumbing” down the enemy from what you will face. Personally had/have similer thoughts. I think they should have a duel area or reformat one on one arena, where highest or lowest version of a champ can be selected..so max version of champ or r1 version. And do away with duel as we know it. Also think they should add a short path to new champs in EQ.. not take anything away just add a path similar to Venom in act 4 on new characters.

Sorry I guess I should've described it better.. my suggestion wasn't to dumb them down at all I meant more like both heroes have unlimited hp no rewards given or anything and no battle timers to retry.. the reason I mentioned choosing ai is because the ai on every game mode seems different. The reason I mentioned how often they use specials was so we could crank up the amount to where they use them almost non stop that way I can learn the dexterity timing to avoid them.. that way instead of watching a dork lessons video of every hero and hoping for the best I could just practice myself without having to lose so much or let your alliance down by getting wrecked trying something new