**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So bleed immune is staying this season

ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
So it’s rotating.. that means I cannot use my 5/65 champion every other war or every 3? Btw I have aa as my 5/65. He does nothing without bleed. Absolutely a paper weight. This is coupled with the whole stun **** and the misinformation from a kabam employee. Yes I have other champs. Yes I will use them. Yes I’m aware he sucks against bleed and poison immunes in general. This is just too much.

Comments

• Options
    More than that. Definitely a lot more. It’s mostly just the r5 materials I’m sad about.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    So it’s rotating.. that means I cannot use my 5/65 champion every other war or every 3? Btw I have aa as my 5/65. He does nothing without bleed. Absolutely a paper weight. This is coupled with the whole stun **** and the misinformation from a kabam employee. Yes I have other champs. Yes I will use them. Yes I’m aware he sucks against bleed and poison immunes in general. This is just too much.

Luckily you have skills to offset the taking away of the "easy" setting, since war should always be about pure skill according to everyone who complains about wallet warriors.
  • Options
    Not sure what you meant @klobberintyme but my skills aren’t THAT good. I’ll deal with the issue because I’ve luckily bought t2 deals and have a lot of r4 champs. Which should NOT be the saving grace.......