**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Minor issue: Map (event quest, other) nodes sometimes covered by hero thumbnail.

Sometimes (usually in event quests), a map node will be partially or almost completely covered by a nearby hero thumbnail.

This makes it difficult to move to the covered node
If this could be prevented in some way, it would be nice.

Comments

• Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Yep, agree. While it is still possible to move, the fact is, it can be hard for a few people and take up unnecessary time just to move to a node cuz of the blockage. Just saying this to remove any argument of "At least it's possible to move, so it isn't an issue"
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,784 ★★★★★
    Detrimental and a debuff on fat fingers; last precious many seconds.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    I completely agree with this. Although it is a very minor issue, it can be extremely aggravating when you try to move to the node, but the game thinks you want to view a certain node and you have to keep tapping until it finally realizes that you wanted to move to a node, not see a node.
  • Options
    maccatakmaccatak Posts: 4
    This is clearly a minor issue & only slightly annoying but surely something that could be so easily remedied. In AQ/AW, with the summoner name now appearing above their profile picture, I'm constantly bringing up my Summoner Profile before having to zoom in to more clearly access the node I want.