**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

doctor strange?

so dr strange is valued at atlas 1100 bucks?...but meta hasn't changed? or has it? why sell him now? to rob your dedicated long term players?....i await your response or should i say closing of this thread and account ban

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    They are adding them in systematically. The community has always said that the pre-12.0 gods should be added as 5* now. You don’t even need to buy him. I doubt pretty much anyone did but people who want to go for highest possible BHR (like GencerMor competing whales) or people who have everyone else and plenty of units to spend.

Honestly you’re just complaining and I promise you, ABSOLUTELY no one wants to hear you when you talk like a little kid who got his Nintendo taken
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Well the did say they had no plans to ever make them 5 stars.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Update on him soon. Buff.
  • Options
    snwwsnww Posts: 4
    He used to be amazing. Nerfed for stupid reasons which kabam didn’t even follow through...now he is used very little...
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,149 ★★★★★
    Xswurvy_1 wrote: »
    so dr strange is valued at atlas 1100 bucks?...but meta hasn't changed? or has it? why sell him now? to rob your dedicated long term players?....i await your response or should i say closing of this thread and account ban

Where do you get $1100 from?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,149 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Well the did say they had no plans to ever make them 5 stars.

*No plans at the time to add.