**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Willpower not healing the correct amount [Not A Bug]

HumanchaosHumanchaos Member Posts: 5
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've been doing tests and it seems that willpower is not healing the correct amount. I know since the update that it works off of base health instead of modified health, but even with that it isn't healing enough. My Captain America WW2 has a base health of 12,306. I've put together a spreadsheet and was able to accurately incorporate masteries to calculate what his modified health would turn out to be, which for me is 12231 with 1 point in vitality and greater vitality and 1 point in glass cannon. However, when I put a point into liquid courage, and while having 2 points in willpower, its not healing right.

I accurately predicted the liquid courage to tick for 37 health every 0.5 seconds, based on my modified health, but I'm only healing for 31 every 0.5 seconds. With my base health of 12306, and not even counting recovery and salve, willpower SHOULD be healing for 37 per tick as well (12306 * .006 = 73.8 per second = 36.9 per 0.5 seconds). To get the number 31, and if I ignore salve and recover, then the math shows that I'm healing for 0.5% base health per second, which is wrong since I have 2 points in it, and that healing should be boosted anyway because of salve and recovery.

Long story short, I did a lot of math and tests and was able to accurately predict everything except for the healing done by willpower, which was off by more the 10 health per 0.5 seconds. When running suicides that can be huge, and be the difference to whether you are persistently losing health, or gaining health.bth6sk1fs09o.png
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Guest, Member Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Poison reduces Regeneration, including Willpower. As long as you have the suicides rolling, you'll never quite Regen what you should.
  • HumanchaosHumanchaos Member Posts: 5
    Poison ticks its damage separate, it does not inherently reduce a champions healing or regeneration. If I am wrong then please provide a source for that.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Guest, Member Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Humanchaos wrote: »
    Poison ticks its damage separate, it does not inherently reduce a champions healing or regeneration. If I am wrong then please provide a source for that.

If I ever think of it, I'll record it. I promise though, when facing champs like Abomination, I recover less than I normally do with that same champ. It reduces per stack of Poison, including suicides.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Member Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Humanchaos wrote: »
    Poison reduces all healing by 30%.

The only place I see this is in Aboms signature ability, but it applies to all poisons.

Also, Crusher is correct that ever extra stack of poison reduces it even further, though I don't know if it'll ever go to zero healing.
  • HumanchaosHumanchaos Member Posts: 5
    The only place I see this is in Aboms signature ability, but it applies to all poisons.

It appears you are right! I changed liquid courage to double edge and healed by the predicted amount, which happens to be a 30% difference...

I never realized that fact about poison, and I've been playing over a year! Seems weird that the only mention of that fact is in Abom's signature ability....

zmna5bt528a7.png
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry for the confusion about poison reducing all healing. I hope the information everyone else provided was able to help clear this all up for you.
This discussion has been closed.