**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elite rewards in occult lab.

I just beat occult lab in expert mode. Took 20 minutes with 30k bosses having 6 node boosts and got 2k t4b shards.C'mon Kabam!

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Damn I thought that was t5b shards, thought it was good when I pulled them
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    Its the expert mode not the epic. I kinda butchered the title.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I’ve said many times on different posts, but the occult lab rewards are absolute GARBAGE, only because they are pretty high in difficulty.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    I’ve said many times on different posts, but the occult lab rewards are absolute GARBAGE, only because they are pretty high in difficulty.

Just because you can’t steamroll through it?

I enjoy the occult lab challenges though. But daily is kinda taxing.

Maybe once every 3 days, multiply the number of opponents by 2 but make it 1 entry, and give us a chest with 2 crystals after each opponent. Would be nice.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Daily is good but it should be 3-4 fights then boss. Too time consuming...
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Occult labs are one of the worst events we’ve ever had while the rewards seem pretty decent they are basically all just 250 5* shards and some matchups are literally impossible the nodes need to be scaled back to a max of 4 they are just too many bs nodes that can pop up.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I enjoy the challenge as is. Twice a day is a bit taxing though. It's worth it for the rewards (for me anyway).