**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New heroes

I think Kabam should add Iron Spider, Baby Groot, Satan (The guy in Thor Ragnorak) And the new Thor in infinty war with the ax. Comment below if you agree with me and Kabam if you read this I hope you consider

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It’s Surtur not Satan... lol.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Surtur would be ok I guess. As for others, I'd prefer new champs instead of more versions of ones that are already there.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'd much rather see beta ray bill than thor IW to be honest. The others would be cool though, although Surtur would cause more complaints than compliments, as his size could never properly match his movie appearance.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Why cant they just add squirrel girl to the game she would be God tier
  • SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    Dshu wrote: »
    Why cant they just add squirrel girl to the game she would be God tier

To be honest I hate her
  • SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    It’s Surtur not Satan... lol.

Lol that's what I thought also but then my friend told me his name was Satan
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    This post is going down very soon
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    there's already a champ wishlist thread
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    We already have Satan his name is Mephisto
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    How about Shuri, Okoye, Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian, and M'Baku

EXACTLY
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I'd much rather see beta ray bill than thor IW to be honest. The others would be cool though, although Surtur would cause more complaints than compliments, as his size could never properly match his movie appearance.
    They could make him Sentinels size. That would be more in line with Surtur in the beginning of the movie.
  • Hello everyone,

We currently have a big thread of character suggestions named Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Please keep character suggestions to that thread. This helps keep the forums from getting filled with individual suggestion threads.

We will be closing this thread. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.