**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Killmonger's bleeds

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
Does anyone know why when applying a new bleed with KM it just refreshes the current one and doesn't stack? He's the only champ i know of who's bleeds do this and am wondering why that is. I'm assuming it's intended that way but i don't get why. It's wipes out basically all the benefit he would see from deep wounds and really hurts his damage output. Strange you can have one bleed with the strength of 50 but can't stack more than one regularly.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    In a word, balancing.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited October 2018
    When you get to that 50 or more bleed stack and throw a special 3 it’s insane his damage mainly comes from having true strike and reverberation on at the same time I don’t have deep wounds and his bleed is insane 8k bleed per second for at least 6/7 seconds plus he’s op now so if he stacked his bleeds he would be in Kabams eyes too powerful
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,248 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Does anyone know why when applying a new bleed with KM it just refreshes the current one and doesn't stack? He's the only champ i know of who's bleeds do this...

Moon Knight does the same.

Presumably also in the sake of balance...
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Does anyone know why when applying a new bleed with KM it just refreshes the current one and doesn't stack? He's the only champ i know of who's bleeds do this and am wondering why that is. I'm assuming it's intended that way but i don't get why. It's wipes out basically all the benefit he would see from deep wounds and really hurts his damage output. Strange you can have one bleed with the strength of 50 but can't stack more than one regularly.

Deadpool (X-Force) also doesn't stack bleeds on normal hits. They refresh with every hit.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,248 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018

Deadpool (X-Force) also doesn't stack bleeds on normal hits. They refresh with every hit.

He would suddenly be useful if he could stack 5 bleeds like X-23. Suddenly that 6* pull wouldn't seen quite so terrible.

He definitely needs a buff, though. Given that Deadpool is a Kabam favourite, I'm surprised it hasn't happened before now.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Bc his stacks are more like a passive stack to trigger a massive bleed on sp3 in long fights