**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Why always the same 4*??

Get so tierd of this game..played for like more then 2 year's now and no matter how i do with the 4*crystals(open direct or spin them 1 or 3 or 5 at the time i always gets the 4*i only have as 3/5 or **** 4*s)never a new 1and all the people in my alliance gets gp or dormammu or anyone who is any good ..any tricks how to do or is it just baaaaad luck??only time i get a good 1 is when i spend units or money on crystals.
.same when i open up tier 4 catalysts crystals ALWAYS gets the 1 i don't want's..it's like the game knows what u need and don't gives u that lol anybody knows what i mean??

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You are looking to dupe one of the few you have at r4+, you have less of those than you will have at r3- so odds dictate you are pulling a champ you have at low rank. You are also comparing your pulls, 1 person, against the pulls of 29 other people. Yeah theirs will appear to be better because they open 29 times more crystals than you.

If you only want 1 or 2 options out of six of course you have low odds to get what you want since there are 4 others you don't want.

The trick is basically an understanding of math and bias. If you want a specific hero that's what arenas are for.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Member Posts: 762 ★★
    Get so tierd of this game..played for like more then 2 year's now and no matter how i do with the 4*crystals(open direct or spin them 1 or 3 or 5 at the time i always gets the 4*i only have as 3/5 or **** 4*s)never a new 1and all the people in my alliance gets gp or dormammu or anyone who is any good ..any tricks how to do or is it just baaaaad luck??only time i get a good 1 is when i spend units or money on crystals.
    .same when i open up tier 4 catalysts crystals ALWAYS gets the 1 i don't want's..it's like the game knows what u need and don't gives u that lol anybody knows what i mean??

yep. everyone pulls their shiny new dormammus and GP while i get more dupes of old champs but hey at least i get free iso
  • DLegendDLegend Member Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I always pop my 4 star crystals in groups of 2. From that technique, i always get a great champ such as GP.
  • King_Cobra735King_Cobra735 Member Posts: 128
    I pulled a dorm yestetday, and pulled a dup to my hyperion 3 days ago, so I'm loving life lately, but feel ur pain
  • BadroseBadrose Member Posts: 779 ★★★
    What about my 3 Morales in a row? Random they say...