**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First R4 Opinion (And Symbiote Difficulty Advice)

Pulled myself a 5* CAIW after completing the Symbiote Difficulty today, just wondering what your opinions are for my first R4? RNG has been in my favour one month out of the 10 I've played.
*Please make use of your Summoned Symbiote and boosts because it will take you through and don't rely on your standard team regardless of the ranks. The PI is high, but majority of the fights will end in like 20 hits if you use boosts like Total Carnage and Cut Deep with a R5 SS.
So many people have been put off because there are no 6* shards, but there are no annoying nodes except for the bosses, making it personally easier than Epic Difficulty. Thanks for reading :)

First R4 Opinion (And Symbiote Difficulty Advice) 30 votes

Captain America (IW) (Unawakened)
13%
nameplasMelkerlanneroPeterQuillzeezee57 4 votes
Spiderman (SE) (Unawakened)
76%
Kenny292buffajradqqedfyvrTJ82SuperSam57SceptilemaniacDuke_SilverAanthoMostWantedxananabananaCrazyjack719RasiloversimolazStagedear85Kobster84SmashJustcause102MrOnizukaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgjass222 23 votes
Hyperion (Unawakened)
10%
ZombieZeddSaket_123Midnite93 3 votes

Comments

• VindollarVindollar Posts: 18
    Priority right now is exploring Act 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4! Not too competitive in AW or AQ atm
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Spiderman (SE) (Unawakened)
    J ai les 3 en 5R4 et ils sont tous géniaux, mais Stark est le meilleur de tous à mon gout