**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

daredevil classic problem [More Info Needed]

moreap1moreap1 Posts: 27
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anybody else having problems fighting was fighting with my daredevil classic and ever time I went In to attack and I would try to hit him and my guy would swing and my hit would just go right threw him like I was fighting a ghost weird stuff anybody else having this problem?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @moreap1. Could you let me know a specific example of a fight where you've seen this issue, such as the opponent champion, and the game mode you were in? Also, could you let me know a bit more about the circumstances of the strikes? For instance, were these light, medium, or heavy attacks? Was the opponent moving forward or backward? Sorry for all the questions!
  • Options
    moreap1moreap1 Posts: 27
    it happens against too many champions so no specific one and I asked my alliance and they have same problem I think all the time in event quests some times RTL , the circumstances like normal when opponent do heavy I evade then atack like I do with all but it just atack nothing and the opponent hit me back that make me lose now I am not using him for this problem and that bad cause i made his signature lvl 70 to can do him some event hope u can solve it plz it's important