**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Assassin Mastery - How much is adequate?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Against enemies below 18% health, your champion gains a % of attack and decreases enemies' defensive ability accuracy by a %.

If enemies start the fight below 18%, your champion also gains 30% offensive ability accuracy.

After the MD mastery refund, I am sitting on the three points and unsure how to deploy them.

The Assassin Mastery looks attractive but I am thinking if it's a little more situational, more effective if running AQ/AW, RoL, LoL and RttL (?).

This is because of the time constrains (clock running down in AQ/AW), and a boost of attack will speed up a KO.

Likewise, for RoL and LoL, the health pool of enemies is very high and at 18% is still substantial. Having a stronger attack is welcome.

Apart from these two scenarios, I am thinking if investing into other mastery is more beneficial.

What is your experience and how many points will you suggest investing into Assassin?

Comments

• Options
    Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Personally just doing one point there, was on the way to maxing our deep wounds. Still might. Helps out drastically on high health champs.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Assassin and deep wounds are great
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I just went to level 2 on Assassin. I saw a bigger difference when I first unlocked it, but it's definitely a game-changer. Deep Wounds is outstanding as well.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I already got 2 points in it and love it I'm gonna max it u should too tbh bro
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I had it at 5 now 4, I put 3 but I felt like it wasn't doing enough especially against act 5 Champs.