**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Leading an Alliance is hard work

Ok guys... loving the game, no negativity from me... but I had an issue I wanted to voice.

Being a leader (or an officer for that matter) is hard work... hours are spent; not trying to achieve your own personal goals as a player, but instead arranging battlegroup defenders, monitoring 3 different attack groups for wars and quests and coordinating players therein, recruiting players, monitoring alliance event participation, isolating and getting rid of potential cheaters, making “kick or keep decisions”, helping other members with masteries and the list goes on and on. It’s a thankless (sometimes stressful) task and I just think that there should be some reward for taking the rougher path of creating/ growing/ maintaining an alliance.
Can you guys start giving some small bonus reward to Alliance leaders to show some.... acknowledgement of this? Maybe you can even throw a few items for 3 officers for alliances with 12 members or 4 above?... maybe award it at the end of Wars season?... tier it to how well your alliance did?
Good alliances fall apart when ownership just decides that it’s easier (and more rewarding) to leave their own alliance and go to a bigger 1 for some higher rewards and less stress.
Thanks for considering.