**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Down Tickets as a gift at the end of the year

I would love some rank down tickets as a gift in December. I think a lot of other summoners would love as well.

Comments

• I think with the game the direction is going and the fact that they did last year it would be a very welcome gift, as a show of good will and showing the fact that they listen to us and understand us it would give them a real boost in the “ keeping the customers” happy poll.
    1x 6*,5*,4* and 3* would hit the mark :)
  • How about rank up tickets instead, or how about kabam make it easier to rank up 5*s to rank 4-5 and 6*s to rank 2. Almost 4 years on this game and I have 1 maxed 5* 4 rank 4 5*s and 3 rank 1/25 6*s. Pathetic really for the time I've put in. Let 2019 be the year t2 alphas become as easy to get as t1 alphas and t5 basic cats as easy as t4s. Give a dog a bone kabam you Scrooge's.

I do think this coming year t2as etc will become easier to get but at the moment while there’s a demand they will want to get as much revenue as they can from sales, which is what pays to keep the game going. It’s moving at a faster and faster pace now with the amount of content so it will happen, but of course as soon as something becomes more available another thing will be in short supply ie t5b and. T5c when they arrive.
    My only concern and I think kabam miss the mark hugely on this is like what they are doing with aw, make changes that make it harder but don’t adjust the rewards, that would cause less back lash, but will they listen?...
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Happened New Year's last year probably will again even though that will piss off a lot of people here for some reason I don't know people get mad about rank down tickets here. I'm guessing it's the same people that when you have a good job and expensive car somehow they feel that you took what was theirs you took their job and you took the car that they would have had have they been successful.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Nah, give full T2A's.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Please, no. We'll have another year of asking.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Please, no. We'll have another year of asking.

It’s funny u always comment and go against popular demand... i looked at your account.. do you even play?

I doubt you've looked at my Account. My IGN is not the same.
    I play. I earn Resources, Rank my Champs, earn more Resources, and live with my choices.
    I also frequent the Forum and see a Post on Tickets almost daily, for over a year and a half.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    The rank down ticker thing has been old for awhile now. I do think a rank up ticket would be a nice treat. Full t2a would be a welcome Christmas gift. As it is, it feels like you have to dance in a circle and sacrifice a goat to rank 4 a 5 star.