**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should we be able to buy klyntar catalysts from the shop?

If so how much. Post in the comments

Should we be able to buy klyntar catalysts from the shop? 35 votes

Yes
25%
SnakeEyes69Ravenrob_33An_Asian_1Hyperbolein_1AngusMac279KingOfKings1whoubrospigwenderJakJak 9 votes
No
51%
GamerWhododo872LeNoirFaineantHort4AxeCopFireSungjAnonymous346Nemesis666Hammerbro_64Flash_GordonChampioncriticJayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCiqMCOCTheSquish671QuattrucciLoctiteSuperGlueInimico 18 votes
My summoned symbiote is already at max so I don’t care
22%
JosmanxCupidAdvAustin55555585_widerecieversbdjdkV1PER1987Smash 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Considering that they are 100 units for only 25, I would be better off saving my units and being strandless
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    If you can't get past one run in Epic with a r4 then having him at r5 probably won't help you much.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No
    Considering that they are 100 units for only 25, I would be better off saving my units and being strandless

Katalysts not strands.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Katalysts not strands.

My mistake. Idk why but I keep mixing them up. But my answer still stands at no
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    If so how much. Post in the comments

There's no option for I'm at max and I do care that they shouldn't sell those kats for units cause I'm an #######