**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Christmas quest idea

The idea is simple re-run last year's event with a few differences which are as follows
1.3*'s instead of 2*'s because the prize this time should be a 6* crystal
2.make the last milestone 2 million which should fairly easy to reach
3.this 1 with upset people this should only be open to the veteran bracket only and this is what will cause the problems and no one who is uncollected because they already have acces to 6 stars shards

So what do people think

Comments

• Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    4. Only open to people who have 100% LoL.

That’s only fair
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

That’s only fair

Ummmm no there's a decent amount of players who haven't 100% Labyrinth
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Namelez wrote: »

That’s only fair

Ummmm no there's a decent amount of players who haven't 100% Labyrinth

HE'S being sarcastic, because what the OP said "3.this 1 with upset people this should only be open to the veteran bracket only and this is what will cause the problems and no one who is uncollected because they already have acces to 6 stars shards", like that is just dumb
  • Options
    basically youre saying people who worked hard shouldn't get it lol, im guessing your're not uncollected
  • Options
    Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    No that's not what I was saying because last year they throwed everyone a bone not just the so called hard workers or end gamers so why not help everyone along the way instead of just you lot for a change and it's just a idea.
    If you lot don't like think of something better that will benefit everyone not just you lot
  • Options
    So nojoke you are uncollected I suppose but a hell of a lot of people are not I like a lot of people come on here daily and all we see is you lot bragging how many 6*'s you have and when you are going to get the next one well what about everyone else for a change.
    Why not think about them as I am what's the matter sacred we are going to crash your little club if you are so great what have you to be afraid of?
  • Options
    im not afraid i just think yall have to earn it like i did
  • Options
    you just want a free 6 star handed to you
  • Options
    4 and 5 star for everyone but 6 stars only for uncollected since thats only way you can obtain them
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    maybe do it as last year except uncollected get the 6 star arena and others get the 5 star arena
  • Options
    And that statement says it all!!!
    This is the reason why I started this discussion in the first place the 6*'s are for the big boys only not for everyone else typical
  • Options
    And that statement says it all!!!
    This is the reason why I started this discussion in the first place the 6*'s are for the big boys only not for everyone else typical

Why do you need a 6 star if u can’t get uncollected why should you get rewards exclusive to the uncollected
  • Options
    Kobster I hear what you guys are saying but you lot already get more than most people all I am asking is why not give everyone for once get the same they opened up the quest to everybody this time so why not give us a chance at a 6* as well a arena is a chance you still have to earn it this is not a gift we will still have to grind the arena to make it just like last year so why not?
  • Options
    Kobster I hear what you guys are saying but you lot already get more than most people all I am asking is why not give everyone for once get the same they opened up the quest to everybody this time so why not give us a chance at a 6* as well a arena is a chance you still have to earn it this is not a gift we will still have to grind the arena to make it just like last year so why not?

Because 6 stars are exclusive to uncollected just become uncollected simple as
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

If you think you deserve more 6* shards then prove it and become uncollected and do EQ
  • Options
    So why should you lot get special rewards just because you are fairer in the game then everyone else you already get the chance at better crystals and champions it's Christmas when this happens so once a year the playing field is level what's wrong with everyone having a 6* it may push more people to become uncollected have you thought about that?
  • Options
    So why should you lot get special rewards just because you are fairer in the game then everyone else you already get the chance at better crystals and champions it's Christmas when this happens so once a year the playing field is level what's wrong with everyone having a 6* it may push more people to become uncollected have you thought about that?

It’s because we worked to be able to get those rewards
  • Options
    Kobster84 wrote: »

However not everyone has the time or resources to do what you guys have done.
    look i am not having a go at you guys i have great respect for the end game player.
    However what I am hearing it just we are here these champions are for us only which is really very selfish if you think about it
  • Options
    Kobster84 wrote: »

However not everyone has the time or resources to do what you guys have done.
    look i am not having a go at you guys i have great respect for the end game player.
    However what I am hearing it just we are here these champions are for us only which is really very selfish if you think about it

Well why do you need a 6 star if your not uncollected there’s no need for one
  • Options
    if anything yall collected can so an arena for 500-1000 6 star shards but no way do yall get a full 6 star
  • Options
    Why not and everyone wants a 6 star and kabam wants everyone to get 6 stars as well.
    The arenas that give 6 star shards are the 5* arenas and most people have little or no chance of doing any good at the moment just saying
  • Options
    Why not and everyone wants a 6 star and kabam wants everyone to get 6 stars as well.
    The arenas that give 6 star shards are the 5* arenas and most people have little or no chance of doing any good at the moment just saying

Why not jsut become uncollected and earn it
  • Options
    As I said in 1 of my last posts we don't all have the time or resources to do that yet I like everyone will get there in the end and I just seen your new poll which is exactly what is upsetting a lot of people by basically rubbing there nose in it by saying theses are my champions who do I upgrade and you wonder why I suggested this arena idea would you guys have kicked off if I had not suggested that you guys should not be able to enter it hey
  • Options
    I don’t think you get it 6 star shards are an exclusive reward to people who are uncollected
    Anyways don’t expect kabam to give a free 6 star
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    gn4tepi5o96r.png
    Getting close to my first one takes for ever to get the shards
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    ...why not give everyone for once get the same...

Everyone can get the same...a person just has to do everything that those people before them did...play a lot, open a lot of crystals, and make progress. Why should people get to skip doing the work that others did and get similar rewards? How is that in any way fair?

• Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I’m afraid you wouldn’t have enough time to use a 6 star If they gave it to you.
  • Options
    just another guy who wants everything handed to him
  • Options
    Just like all you uncollected guys my argument was a idea for a Christmas quest for all non uncollected players but as usual I am been attacked because I suggested something you lot didn't like. By the way I have been playing long enough to know give it 3-6months and kabam will be giving everyone 6*shards because they did the same with 5* shards when they were not reaching everybody this will be no different but I guess some of you guys haven't been playing long enough to remember that part.
    All you guys that have replied are uncollected I guess like I said earlier if you have a better ideas let's hear it if not then just stop hating on players who are trying because it make you lot look like a bunch of selfish people who want all the best stuff for yourselves I never asked for free gifts just the chance like this month's event quest to get a taste of the big boys rewards but earn them of course.
    Like they have done for the last couple of years.

• Options
    then earn them ive been playing 3-4 years i believe
This discussion has been closed.