**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Getting tired of this happening in AW [Under Investigation]

Violator7887Violator7887 Member Posts: 4
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
9h7fp7j460a9.png
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• SniktyThwipSniktyThwip Member Posts: 33
    Frozen on a load screen? That's a connection error. Switch to LTE or upgrade your modem.
  • slipNslide51slipNslide51 Member Posts: 21
    lvqdz1bckpzw.png
    Same problem but in AQ. Device is a GS 7 edge
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Member Posts: 770 ★★★
    It happens to me when my phone switches between WiFi and cell connection. It even happens when moving from one cell tower to the next (which can cause you to lose LTE briefly). It seems the game relies heavily on a stable network.
  • Gari90Gari90 Member Posts: 46
    It happens to me when I sit 2m from my WiFi router, it happens to me when I have full LTE connection working perfectly fine for everything else. Stop blaming everything but the game. It is the game. It always has been the game.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Member Posts: 347 ★★
    Frozen on a load screen? That's a connection error. Switch to LTE or upgrade your modem.

No it's not. it's a freaking bug as it happens to most Android users, last time it happened and I was sitting with Wi-Fi working at full bandwith, everything else worked just the game froze. Happened a couple times with LTE too, it's not a connection error
  • lozzadudelozzadude Member Posts: 164
    edited July 2017
    Happens to me loads especially after I click fight & I just get a perpetual loading screen. The fight never even starts.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Member Posts: 804 ★★★
    ahhhh yes the beauty of half health champ vs full health enemy it happens to me as I am full loaded wifi
  • VirtualchoirboyVirtualchoirboy Member Posts: 14
    This happens to me with an iPhone 6 and I can physically touch my router I'm so close to it. Every time it happens, first thing I do is check my connection and I've never found it to be the problem. Always plenty of bandwidth available, can always reach the forums, etc.

As a programmer, my guess is that they haven't even built in a simple retry loop when they don't get a response from the remote server. That's just sloppy code.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. I spoke with the team about this yesterday, and it looks like they've made some good progress on this crash. Hopefully they'll have a fix ready for the next release. Thank you all so much for bearing with us!
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I spoke with the team about this yesterday, and it looks like they've made some good progress on this crash. Hopefully they'll have a fix ready for the next release. Thank you all so much for bearing with us!

Any chance you guys could give us some free Alliance Potions and Revives to make up for it? Or at least lower the cost of them for a week again?
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Member Posts: 690 ★★★
    Even some single revives and silver potions go a long way when you lose 50% health in war from a crash.