**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

“Exploit” that gets you free compensation for deep wounds! Super easy, barely an inconvenience!

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
So how you do it...

Step one! Tap your profile face!

Step two! Click the masteries button!

This is where it gets complicated folks...shield your eyes young ones...
3pzqzat6bkkm.jpeg

Hope it helps ;)

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Saying what needs to be said
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Confirmed it works thanks buddy!
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    I see you like Pitch Meetings!
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Truly astounding! THIS IS THE THREAD KABAAM DOESNT WANT YOU TO SEE!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    AprilMoon7 wrote: »

You noticed!
    : D
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    i don’t understand what’s going on.
  • Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    Can’t believe it worked. Finally a way to give it to Kabam
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @Hammerbro_64 how do you do the spoiler thing?
  • JtcJtc Posts: 25
    I kind of hope your joking. An r5 5* plus all the time to unlock deep wounds, it’s okay kabam just decides that’s trash? Maybe your profiles are bad and your envious if your serious hammer but for those of us that played at a high level, to have champs and masteries rendered useless or to be forced to adjust because kabam thinks it’s fine? I have 8 r4 5*, 10 t2a, 2 r5 5*, and almost a third r5. I actually can adapt but why am I forced to? You all can find this funny, that’s okay. Wait until you get good at game and play at the top, see how funny bait and switch is then if you’re serious about how funny changing masteries and champ value is.
    So also, for full disclosure hammer, do you have an r5 Blade and max deep wounds, since you are telling me how easy it is to fix this. It’s a rotating theme, next season Corvus armor break is in the wind right, because it’s easy to just not use him when your line has 3 imiw. Please, keep us laughing, I’m laughing, just not with you ..
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @Jtc it's not even going to be forever, just one season. I'm sure you can live with global bleed immune for just 1 season. Think of it this way, sure YOU may be crippled, but the people you are fighting against are ALSO crippled. So you and your opponents are pretty much on even playing field. And for those who chose to diversify, good for them.
    Like I said, wait until your team is impacted. After all Corvus is op, armor break is next season, then power gain after, then maybe striking, it’s only a season, which champ stands there and wins platinum AW, it’s scooby doo, right, we will all get scooby until kabam nerfs that after everyone pays them. Just keep swimming I guess
    That’s cute, I have those too, the line and nodes dictate the champs. The map wasn’t adjusted, just my champs. And like I said, you miss the point. If kabam can make your champs worth less, did you end up being smart disagreeing with me?
    I mean, aren’t you bored of steamrolling everything? Making you expand your rosters to less “efficient” champs makes more of them useable, a buff for the non-bleeders if you will. I suppose Kabam could have done a bigger heads up, but after this month, it’s not even gonna be bleed immune for AT LEAST 4 more months. Remember everyone else who r5’ed Blade also lost his bleedability, so it’s a level playing field. If a better player has more resources to rank a non bleed champ, that’s because they are better and should gain an advantage as such.

Not to mention AQ, solo quests, etc.
    @Jtc For the most part, it was being jocular. I’m not being 100% serious and by no means is an end all be all statement.

I know it stinks that we just lost the champions ranked up for the best rewards in the game, and it probably wouldn’t be as big of a deal if rewards were properly spread among the different modes of the game. Definitely since there’s an expensive mastery involved.

What I said in the message was kidding for the most part, BUT the implied message was my thoughts about it. Getting to a point where you have your roster perfected and you technically don’t need to rank anyone else up gets boring fast, so kabam is (of course) releasing tougher defenders, but after they saw how Emma Frost did 3 weeks in after figuring she would be racking up kills like crazy, they are trying to tone down some of their OP attackers (like Blade).

It’s also good for the oldest champs who are quickly becoming outdated when compared to the god tiers of this era in the game. They stay sort of relevant because instead of making every new champ harder and better and harder and better, further separating the old from the new, they are putting up a new type of challenge that should be and is for most, a CHALLENGE.

Like, isn’t it good that you can’t use the exact same champs for any and every situation? It makes other worse champs more playable and makes you appreciate some of the non-god tier pulls you get.

Definitely not completely serious, but try to think about it from a perspective “Why did they think this is good?” And you will understand a lot more. Cheers, mate!
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Hilarious and true. Lol. I can't believe 3 people flagged this. We need more posts like this. Make light of everyone's constant complaining
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    AprilMoon7 wrote: »

You noticed!
    : D

Those videos deserve way more views. Too underrated.