**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Act 5 possible w/ an Average Team

I have a PI of 170k or so, yet my strongest team comes in around 22k. In it I have 3/45 Dormammu, 5/50 Medusa, and then 4/40 AA, Venom, Red Hulk, GhostR, Green Gob, X-23 and Wasp. I have Hyperion at 3/30 also. Who should I focus on upgrading in order to make Act 5 an easier fight?

Comments

• Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Hyperion and unless you have extraordinary skill and about 30k units act 5 first run is not possible chapter 2 maybe
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Rynnerez it’s possible to get uncollected with that team might be a bit hard to do all of act 5
  • Morning_GoryMorning_Gory Posts: 44
    Might be though without dropping a coin. 5.3 will require a good selection of champs from different classes to make the fights quicker. Possible to do with skills, but then the fights are extremely long. Funny thing is that 5.4 was perhaps not easier but definitely quicker to get through as I had the right champs.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I agree that you should be good to do an initial completion of 5.1 and 5.2 to get Uncollected. I had roughly the same rating and roster strength when I did my first clear of 5.2
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    You need minimum a team of 5/50 4* or 3/45 5* to tackle act 5 for a decent player. Preferably at least 1-2 5* 4/55 as well.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I did act 5 with 3 5:50s and 2 4:40s for a completion run
    I am currently doing exploration with 5 5:50s
  • TreyMoss2016TreyMoss2016 Posts: 122
    Could i get uncollected with 4* r4 IMIW, Medusa, CapIW, Rogue, and 5*Blade? All duped
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Could i get uncollected with 4* r4 IMIW, Medusa, CapIW, Rogue, and 5*Blade? All duped

A five star duped blade? Impressive for someone who doesn't have an r5 5* yet. Back to the point, yes you can.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    5.3 and 5.4 both require a LOT of diverse champs combines