**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wars??? Where is this headed?

We all agree that the game must progress and that at times AW can seem a bit easy with the right attackers/synergies. However, when it comes to having to spend in order to progress in a war, it can become frustrating.

To enter a fight with a 5* r5 Level 151 Blade against an unduped 6* Kingping and time out on the fight after 155 hits is ridiculous. Also to not even make it to 50% health taken from him is even more frustrating. So of course have to buy boosts, go in with r4 Stark Enhanced spidey and even that fight takes 88 hits.

It’s turning away from skill basedand if you want to compete then you have to spend on boosts every war. skill is not as necessary if you have to constantly spend to boost up in order to clear paths.

So please look into adjusting the scoring system or adressing the issue of having to constantly buy potions for completion. Bringing back death counts.

I understand this is a work in progress but now we have champs that we have used lots of resources on that can’t be used anymore and don’t have resources to rank other champs because all attention was placed on certain champs.

Pictures shown for reference:

xfpa4ix657hi.png
xcdc9qg7zzt0.png
wognm6m0ujfu.png
tzyqkftiadca.png

Comments

• Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    You do know that’s Buffet right and Blade without Danger Sense and bleed hits like KK. Bring the right champs for the right path
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Considering Buffet eats Debuffs, and KP converts them, probably not the wisest idea to use Blade on him.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Considering Buffet eats Debuffs, and KP converts them, probably not the wisest idea to use Blade on him.
    You’re thinking of masochism, not buffet. He was likely evading hits and triggering his regen that way.

This isn’t a difficult fight though. Many videos on how to deal with KP on buffet nodes.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Bruce12342 wrote: »
    You’re thinking of masochism, not buffet. He was likely evading hits and triggering his regen that way.

This isn’t a difficult fight though. Many videos on how to deal with KP on buffet nodes.

Scratch that. You're right.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    not the right attacker choice for that node...

but still the 3min timer is too small... it was fine when champs were lees powerful and fights were quicker.
    now there are jsut toooo man fights that take sooo long u are close to or do timeout.
    Kabam i think with the way the game is progressing it is time to increase the fight timer to 5mins....
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Would also like to add your attack team for path 7 is awful.

How do you plan on dealing with arc overload efficiently?

You're kidding right? Corvus vs IMIW on Arc overload eats him for lunch.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    You can use blade without danger sense vs Kingpin on buffet. Just remove dexterity mastery. Blade doesn’t have any buffs so if you remove dexterity, there is no regen. Then just take him down in 3 minutes. Very easy fight.

Obviously if you brought a GR and blade had danger sense, this fight would be even easier and you wouldn’t need to remove the dexterity mastery.

With some practice you can even bait specials without triggering dexterity saving you from having to remove it for that fight.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    S2k_Walt wrote: »
    We all agree that the game must progress and that at times AW can seem a bit easy with the right attackers/synergies. However, when it comes to having to spend in order to progress in a war, it can become frustrating.

To enter a fight with a 5* r5 Level 151 Blade against an unduped 6* Kingping and time out on the fight after 155 hits is ridiculous. Also to not even make it to 50% health taken from him is even more frustrating. So of course have to buy boosts, go in with r4 Stark Enhanced spidey and even that fight takes 88 hits.

It’s turning away from skill basedand if you want to compete then you have to spend on boosts every war. skill is not as necessary if you have to constantly spend to boost up in order to clear paths.

So please look into adjusting the scoring system or adressing the issue of having to constantly buy potions for completion. Bringing back death counts.

I understand this is a work in progress but now we have champs that we have used lots of resources on that can’t be used anymore and don’t have resources to rank other champs because all attention was placed on certain champs.

Pictures shown for reference:

xfpa4ix657hi.png
    xcdc9qg7zzt0.png
    wognm6m0ujfu.png
    tzyqkftiadca.png

Strategy is a skill I thought.
  • S2k_WaltS2k_Walt Posts: 34
    U guys are so focused on the fact that I took blade into the fight that are missing the point I tried to make which is that spending on boosts is what wars are coming to. Even using spark on the fight took over 80 hits with 10 poise charges. Also the fact of what I said that some of us ranked up select characters and now don’t have other options. I am well aware of how buffet node is played and how blade is used with GR synergy.

The point was to show that boosts are almost always necessary to clear paths.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    It's not that people missed your point, it's more that you failed to make yours clearly while providing an example of a terrible choice to attack with Blade over Spark on that node. It's still skill based, but requires you to actually plan ahead and going in with Blade vs KP without the villain synergy is not even remotely a good idea. You can't expect to take in any R5 and roll over every opponent in 3m like you seem to want to.