**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider-Man stark enhanced bug....another one

313rd313rd Posts: 160
On July 12, in champion spotlight, I mentioned:

Kabam Miike wrote: »
» show previous quotes

Poise charges do not expire. Stack em up!

Yes, the cooldown time is the time that you must wait in between gaining another poise charge.

Why against debuff immune champs do spideys poise charges expire? It appears that because you can't put a taunt debuff on opponent that it causes all his poise charges to basically expire one by one very quickly. Also can their be a visible timer for the power drain cool down?

Just to clarify, I fought spidey against Rhino in ROL 4.5 and spideys poise charges started expiring one by one after I stood still like I was taunting rhino then they kept expiring as I continued to fight until I had none left.

Can I get a response or some support from the community?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You don't need to BUMP this yet. Wait 24 hour to do so
  • Options
    I understand what you are saying. However I waited in the other thread it was was posted in over 24 hours and no one responded. But thank you for leaving a comment.
  • Options
    Looking for some acknowledgement here
  • Options
    Still looking
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    try looking in the bugs section where there's already a thread on this.
  • Options
    All I pluckin wanted to see. Thx
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    It's not a bug.

Every 5th hit, spiderman consume a poise charge to attempt to taunt the enemy. The enemy is immune, so they won't get taunted. but the poise is still consumed, just like Voodoo's L1 remove buffs on poison immune enemies, but doesn't poison them. Just like Ronan remove enemy fury and armor with Heavies and specials, but won't Weaken or Armor Break immune ones.
  • Options
    @Fel_95 I can understand one poise leaving after a taunt is attempting to be placed, but immediately after that taunt is unable to be placed because of the unavailability of being able to place a debuff, all his poises begin to expire. If that were the case, what you are saying above, then a poise would expire after another five hits. Not all expiring one by one after failing to be able to place a new taunt debuff, and no more hits from Spider-Man have landed yet.