**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recoup not healing poison debuff

PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just did the Symbiote difficulty void mission and I had the recoup boost on, yet I still died to bleed/poison combo from the biohazard node. I believe this shouldn’t be the case, the boost says all debuffs not just bleed. Can someone clarify for me if this is a bug.

Comments

• ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    You might have more than 1 stack of poison on, ie you hit into his block a few times. Poison reduces the effectiveness of healing. When I was fighting abom, and got a few stacks of poison, recoup didn’t heal me enough too. Almost KO-Ed.. lol
  • PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    Ohhhh I wasn’t aware of the fact that poison reduces the effectiveness of healing. That makes sense now. I had the same experience with Abom but snuck through with 3% life
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Yeah, other than that, recoup worked beautifully for me. Eg running full suicides, and fighting dorm - his degen and my suicide debuffs kept me at 100% HP. Another run when I fought dorm, I didn’t have recoup and almost KOed again, haha.