**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recruiting to get back to dominance!

After two years of proudly serving as a loyal member of a once dominant alliance, I was recently selected to serve as leader after frustratingly watching it decline in just the past 3-4 months due to a sudden exodus of good, retiring members and an influx of unreliable players who replaced them. I'm FULLY committed and determined to guide it back to the level it once was not very long ago, and I need your help! My first order of business was dumping lazy, do-nothing officers; then I kicked numerous slow, unreliable players. My next order of business toward full recovery is replacing them with quality, committed, reliable players...preferably rated 300K or higher.

Are you tired of joining and leaving dead alliances? Do you welcome the challenge we face of joining us, working with us, and sticking with us to help get back to gold 1 and perhaps higher? If so, I WANT YOU ON MY TEAM!

About us...

- Just two weeks ago we were a 12-13M alliance when full (after cleaning house we are now at 10M)
- We're currently gold 3 (two seasons ago we hit gold 1 before ultimately finishing gold 2)
- We just started running map5 in two BGs and map3 in a third (only because we're short)
-- Our norm is 5x5 with 100% completion expectations
- No required save weeks for SA
- No minimum point requirements for alliance events (though everyone is expected to contribute)
- Line is required

If you want to PROGRESS, let's talk!