**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger duped vs blade unduped

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
Who to rank up? I have stark spidey (unduped) and ghost rider (duped) for blade's synergies and void (duped) for killmonger.but personally i dont find blade special (perhaps he is when duped, for regeneration)

Killmonger duped vs blade unduped 56 votes

Killmonger duped
71%
Jh_DezWilljackson16AraevinTheManMythLegendTrimbobAsukiraIl_JooOSpeedbumpnameplasNojokejaymAhitlawRoOOtsxananabananaMutantWharf8MelkerlanneroMy_SuperiorTKS87Quatre_1988spktobalaCharlie_Scene 40 votes
Blade unduped
28%
Haji_SaabVeeTeeTeeezgoingScholiasimolazissamaf80SNEERJeramy6815JayCeeZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123FooshblalalaRehan010_KodicsIron_J3 16 votes

Comments

• VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    Blade unduped
    Depends on what you are looking for in the champ. They are completely different characters.
    Killmonger's special ability is true strike imho. But this is mostly needed in AW. in story quests, event quests and alliance quests true strike doesn't play that much of a role
    Blade's utility, if you have the trinity, can't be underrated and it makes him an extremely versatile champ.
    The only other ability he gets from awakening is his regen, which of course is great, but not necessary to clear most of the content in the game. Blade's damage output is crazy when his danger sense is active. I used to underestimate him but right now I take back all the bad things I said about people who praised him ;)
    by this I'm not saying Killmonger is a bad champ, but if I were to rank up one of them, I'd start with Blade. Killmonger can wait.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Killmonger duped
    Blade is better champ than killmonger but needs to be awakened and should have the synergies
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    It is not easy.
    Duped void benefit a lot with Killmonger for war attack. Killmonger unduped is ok for aw attack, on defence it is way better duped.
    Story wise a Douped Blade with stark and Ghost Rider can give you more then Killmonger and let you cler content faster and with a lot less resources.
    I will take a decision based on:
    - Have you cleared act V?
    - What Path do you have to follow in ally war?
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Killmonger duped
    event quests are filled with auto blocking and evasive champs he’s great for war attack and defence blade entirely needs his sig ability and synergies to make him good I would do killmonger but it’s personal preference don’t let people fill your head that blades the best because he’s not the games moving on to a point where blade is going to be not bad but not as good
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Blade unduped
    Honestly, I would rank up blade since you already have the synergies. Killmonger and his synergy team is more an aw thing, and I’m gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you haven’t 100% act 5 yet, which blade will be extremely helpful for.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Killmonger duped
    Honestly I like Killmonger a lot more than Blade.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Ok thank you guys :)
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Blade unduped
    VeeTeeTee said:

Depends on what you are looking for in the champ. They are completely different characters.

Killmonger's special ability is true strike imho. But this is mostly needed in AW. in story quests, event quests and alliance quests true strike doesn't play that much of a role

Blade's utility, if you have the trinity, can't be underrated and it makes him an extremely versatile champ.

The only other ability he gets from awakening is his regen, which of course is great, but not necessary to clear most of the content in the game. Blade's damage output is crazy when his danger sense is active. I used to underestimate him but right now I take back all the bad things I said about people who praised him ;)

by this I'm not saying Killmonger is a bad champ, but if I were to rank up one of them, I'd start with Blade. Killmonger can wait.

I’m little newer to game (in Act 4). Recently pulled Blade 4* unduped. He’s at 3/30. What’s the “trinity” you mentioned? Is that synergy with Stark Spidey? I have maxed out Stark Spidey as 3*.