Options

No atk/crit/crit dmg synergies for LOL...is 1 shot possible against most lol champs with hyp?

gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
3 pb synergies only.

mastery minimum for infinite parry based from comment from another post: 4/4 pb, 3/3 parry, 3/3 stupefy
(https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/96207/labyrinth-s-infinite-parry#latest)

attackers are 6s 1/25 rr sig0, 5s 5/65 hyp sig0, 1 free slot for 5s 5/65 or 6s utility champ.

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Yeah so what oma said about stun, you won't have enough time to get the heart off because of limber. He's still a great option but you need to practice a little as to how to land your heavy without stunning.

So what people do if they have a 5/65 is they had to perfect block to create a window to barely get in a light or medium attack when you Parry. This gives you infinite parries. It will not give you enough time to land a heavy mid way through the fight tho.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yep you can’t get off a heavy in time.
  • Options
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    So what people do if they have a 5/65 is they had to perfect block to create a window to barely get in a light or medium attack when you Parry. This gives you infinite parries. It will not give you enough time to land a heavy mid way through the fight tho.

exactly what I'm planning. parry-LLLMM or parry-L-L1 only.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,255 ★★★★★
    Just store your cosmic charges. You can heavy after you bait their specials.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    i think many are misunderstanding my question...i am asking if I can still 1 shot most lol enemy champs using the parry-LLLMM or parry-L-L1 when I maintain 3 cosmic charges at the start with the current mastery and synergy setup.

If I'll have a hard time, what changes would you suggest do I need to do?
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    time their havies and u'll get your furies working + use some nuclears and spam sp1 sp2 isn't a greeat option for lol
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    i think many are misunderstanding my question...i am asking if I can still 1 shot most lol enemy champs using the parry-LLLMM or parry-L-L1 when I maintain 3 cosmic charges at the start with the current mastery and synergy setup.

If I'll have a hard time, what changes would you suggest do I need to do?

Yes you can still 1 shot most of the enemies in LoL with that setup. If you are trying for the easy path then you shouldn't have any issues.

Some of the enigmatic fights are pretty hard and don't have much to do with how long of a timer you have.

I was able to 1 shot many of the enigmatics with a 5/65 hype and no attack/crit synergies.